1 . Start ->run and type gpedit.msc
The gpedit stands for group policy and you can do wonders using this.
Here it is possible to tell windows not to store your recently opened
documents. If some one else accesses your computer and you watch and
store too much of —- pictures and you have a younger or big bro who
sneeks his head in to your computer, this might come in very handy
2 . User configuration -> administrative Templates -> start menu and taskbar ->
3. This option opens up a pane on the right hand side. Identify the
option DO NOT KEEP HISTORY OF RECENTLY OPENED DOCUMENTS.
4. Double click DO NOT KEEP HISTORY OF RECENTLY OPENED DOCUMENTS.
5. a small screen pos up and you may like to read about the
explanation in the EXPLAIN TAB before you change the settings.
6. Just change the radio button TO ENABLED and say apply.
7. DONE. No history of documents is maintained either in the start
menu and also in the file option of windows programs. Say MS WORD or
8. you may also be interested in this option. CLEAR RECENT DOCUMENTS
ON EXIT and MAXIMUM NUMBER OF RECENT DOCS.